Need help? Call us: 0800887701



If you are happy with our quote and would like to book the vehicle, please click on the link in the yellow box on the quote. This link will forward you to our secure payment system. While registering, a booking fee of NZD 9 will apply.

After having received your booking request, we will bindingly book the camper for you and send a booking confirmation. Then, we will charge your credit card with the amount of the deposit which is 20% of the cost for the whole journey. The booking confirmation will also detail on which date your final payment will be due. The final payment is due 50 days prior arrival and will be deducted automatically of your registered credit card (3% credit card fees apply). We also offer bank transfers and Transferwise payments to avoid credit card fees. Please ask for that option.

If you’re a local, preferably 3days before your planned trip would be ideal, gives our team some time to prepare the camper to your liking.

We accept VISA and Mastercard (Please note that we do not accept American Express).

Yes. Our secure payment system encrypts all your details. Neither our staff nor any other parties can access your full credit card details.

The bond equals your insurance excess. We will not deduct the money from your card imprint. We will only debit the excess should you be involved in an accident or if the vehicle is not in the agreed condition.

For more information please refer to our Terms and Conditions. 


Christchurch Airport – Depot: approx. 20 minutes

Auckland Airport – Depot:   15-20 minutes

Kingsleeper: 40 min
Sky: 40-50 min
Hitop: 40-50 min
Twin: 1 hour
Familia 5/6 : 1 hour 15 min

Kingsleeper: 20 min
Sky: 20 min
Hitop: 20 min
Twin: 20-30 min
Familia 5/6: 20-30 min


Please refer to separately to the Campers pages.

Our 2-3 (Estima/Toyota Hiace) Berth campervans come with an electric heater which only works when you’re connected to 240V power supply, the Euro Twin/Heron Paradise comes with gas heating and our Familia 4/5/6 Berth campers have a Diesel heating system which is very efficient as it also heats the back of the camper during your drive. To use the heater, your Diesel tank must be at least half full.

Automatic Transmission – Kingsleeper, Sky, Euro Twin, Heron 2+1, Familia 4/5/6, Heron Paradise

Manual Transmission – HiTop

Euro Kingsleeper, Euro Sky, Euro Hitop, Budgy Sleeper and Budgy Traveller: Petrol


Euro Twin, Euro Familia 5, Heron 4, Heron Trio, Heron 2+1, Heron Paradise and Budgy Familia 6: Diesel *


*Diesel vehicles need to pay Road User Charges after hire. More information and fees

Up to two child seats fit in our Euro Familia 5. One child seat or booster fits in the Sky and Hitop.

It is compulsory for all children under 7 and under 148cm in height to be seated in an approved child restraint.

Majority of our campers are equipped with a separate house battery which does not drain the engine battery. You can use the house battery for 24 – 48 hours without driving or being plugged into a power supply. Some campers are equipped with a solar panel, so the battery will recharge on its own but it is recommended that you charge the battery once a day by either driving or plugging it into power. The Kingsleeper does not have a second house battery, its cool box gets electricity (only operates) whilst you are driving.


The Hirer must contact Tourism and Travel Holdings LTD. For problems while traveling call Freephone 0800 88 77 01.

This windscreen and tyre protection includes 1 windscreen, multiple windscreen chips and 2 tyres.


No. All of our vehicles have a no smoking policy. Failure to adhere to our non-smoking policy will result in hefty fines.

Budgy Sleeper, King Sleeper, Hitop, Euro Sky: Drivers 18 years of age and over.

Twin, Heron 2+1, Heron Trio: Drivers 21 years of age and over.

Heron 4, Heron Paradise, Euro Famila 5, Budgy Famila 6: Drivers 25 years of age and over.


In addition to the standard insurance excess, the Driver Experience Excess NZD $1000 apply, when the driver of the insured vehicle is under 25 years of age.

You must present a full resident country driver license at collection of the vehicle for each nominated driver. If the license is not in an English format, we will ask you for an International Driver’s License, or an accurate translation.

The following services provide official translations:

  •  a NZ Transport Agency authorised translation service, or
  •  a diplomatic representative at a high commission, embassy or consulate, or
  •  the authority that issued your overseas licence.

Your overseas drivers licence must be current and valid.  This means that your licence must not be suspended, expired or revoked from your country of issue. For more detailed information, please go the the New Zealand Transport Authority website:

Looking for a campervan?